Detroit Area Executive Compensation Attorneys
Compensation Packages · Severance Packages
At Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers, we represent company executives in contract negotiations and in disputes over executive compensation packages. We have significant experience in the area of employment law and are fully knowledgeable of the complexities involved in successfully negotiating salary, bonuses, pensions, stock options and other benefits on behalf of our clients.
If you would like a lawyer to review your executive compensation package, or if you are seeking an attorney to represent you in an employment contract dispute, contact our law office in Royal Oak, Michigan. We provide our clients with dedicated advocacy and comprehensive service.
Our firm represents executives in legal matters involving everything from yearly salary to separation agreements. We can effectively:
- Negotiate for higher salary or increased bonuses
- Review employment agreements for restrictive language that may pose problems if our clients leave the company
- Review contracts for hidden clauses that undermine our clients’ interests
- Negotiate for alternative executive compensation if stock options or other benefits are not beneficial to our clients
- Represent our clients in court if an employer refuses to pay agreed upon compensation
- Protect our clients’ rights to receive full pensions and retirement benefits
Experienced Employment Law Attorneys
As experienced employment attorneys, we know what to reasonably expect from employers. As a result, we know when to push the limits for better executive compensation and when to accept an employer’s terms. Whatever course of action you wish to pursue, we will always be honest with you about your chances for success.
Protecting the Interests of Executives
At Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers, our ultimate goal is to protect the rights and interests of our clients, whether through contract negotiations with employers or in court. Our employment lawyers have the experience and resources needed to effectively review employment contracts. For more information about our legal services and how we can help you, contact our Royal Oak law firm for an initial consultation.